Nordic Music Days 2019 arrangeres i Bodø i november (uke 46). Vi har nå åpnet for innsendelse av forslag på verk, med maks to innleveringer pr komponist.
Send inn ditt forslag her før 15. oktober 2018.
Call for Works and Ideas
Nordic Music days 2019 is called: Truth?
With this theme, we want to investigate whether music can provide moments of truth. Who owns the truth, who owns the story and who owns the art? Is it possible to discuss whether the music is true? Which repertoire becomes historical and what processes, structures and possibly coincidences form the historical writing? Is the music, which is often wordless, more free than other forms of art? Is reality an antonym of art and artistry? My story is as true as yours – but it will never be the same story. We will look at the importance of telling a wide range of stories and present many voices. Everyone owns their own truth.
- Arctic Philharmonic Sinfonietta https://www.noso.no/informasjon/om-orkesteret/noso-sinfoniettaen/max. 15 musicians
- Cikada https://www.cikada.no
Fl, cl, str quartet, cb, pno, perc
- Esbjerg Ensemble http://esbjergensemble.com
max. fl, ob, cl, bsn, hrn, str quartet, perc.
- Chamber music
works for 1-3 players (electronics possible)
- Vocal Art – http://vocalart.no
six singers (SSMTBB)
- Works for amateur choir
- Works for childrens choir
- Electroacoustic works. (We can offer up to a 24 channels array of speakers that can be used for multichannel music.)
- Installations and related projects and expressions
- Composer-performer. (i.e: electronica, performance)
- Also possible: works that you feel are strongly connected to the festival theme. (any instruments)
Max two submissions/composer
Deadline – October 15th, 2018.
Pressemelding: Nordic Music Days 2019 blir i Bodø